Buying branded fitness equipment that offer a premium quality experience at a moderate price can get difficult for beginners. New products, packed with advanced features and unique designs, are hitting the market every second day. If you are looking for a compact, powerful treadmill at an affordable rate to kick start your workout sessions, Weslo Cadence G 5.9 might be a good fit for you. Here’s my attempt to pen down a detailed review of Weslo Cadence G 5.9 aimed at giving you a clear understanding of its functionality.
Introduction to the Weslo Cadence G 5.9
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is the upgraded version of the 5.2 model. Ample amount of latest features have been added in this version, including two-position manual incline, comfort cell-cushioning, a powerful 2.25 HP motor and six expert personal trainer workout programs. This treadmill, thanks to its smart design, can be easily set-up in small home gyms, making it an ideal bargain for people wanting to burn some quick calories and enhance their fitness.
- It comes with 6 pre-set workout programs designed by trained professionals so, you can improve your workout regime and obtain optimum results within a short period of time. The preloaded workout programs bring variety to your routine, help you to lose weight, and improve your endurance and heart rate.
- The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 comes with an in-built Easy Pulse sensor and an LCD that helps you to monitor your accurate speed, time elapsed, heart rate, workout intensity and calories burned, among many other things. Being able to keep a track on your workout progress may boost your performance and strengthen your determination.
- This treadmill has an adjustable speed dial that runs up to the speed of 10 mph. You can customize your workout intensity according to your requirement.
- A high quality 2.25 HP impulse motor has been used in the 5.9 version which makes this treadmill an ideal equipment for light to medium fitness training.
- Minimizes the stress level throughout the entire workout with comfortable cell cushioning.
Easy to assemble and compact size
The compact size, swift mobility and user-friendly plug and play set up are the reasons why it is one of the bestselling treadmills on Amazon. It has a dimension of 68 x 31 x 10 inches and weighs approximately 119 pounds. The unit can be folded and stored at any corner of the room. It has attached wheels which help you to carry it from one place to another effortlessly. Anyone can assemble the machine without any prior knowledge of fitness equipment, within just an hour.
Easy to use
If you are wondering how to operate a treadmill loaded with so many features, let me assure you it’s going to be simpler than you can imagine. All the controls are marked for new users. The state-of-the-art functionality will give many contemporary models a run for their money. You can manually tweak the inclination, speed and distance.
Value for money
A treadmill that offers plenty of advanced features like adjustable speed dial, position incline, lends a minimal storage space and comes with 6 preloaded workout programs from pro fitness trainers, and gives a comfortable jogging experience, is certainly a bonanza for exercise lovers.
Enhanced fitness level
Cadence G 5.9 focuses on weight loss, calorie burning and increasing endurance. It’s a perfect treadmill for those who want to shed a few pounds while enjoying a light to medium paced workout on daily basis. The cell cushioning helps to reduce stress from the joints.
- There is no major shortcoming in the overall design or mechanism of Cadence G 5.9. Although, one issue that would bother veteran trainers is the weight. Its standard size doesn’t allow it to be used in rigorous training sessions in professional fitness centres like gyms. Nonetheless, it’s an excellent purchase for average users who would like to enjoy exercising in their personal space.
- Produces noise that is audible enough.
My Take on It
I would rate Weslo Cadence G 5.9 a whopping 4/5. This decently priced model certainly offers as many features as some of the high-end products would. This machine has literally taken the market by storm as soon it entered. It is an ultimate solution for people having space issues, you can fold the entire unit in a minute and tuck it in a corner. The pre-set workouts will prove to be of immense help for someone who has a little experience in this field.
It has a modifiable incline and reaches a decent speed of 10 mph. Moreover, you don’t need to read a long manual to assemble the machine. The average users can gradually increase the workout intensity and achieve their goals fruitfully. This product will also attract people who don’t have the time or opportunity to attain gyms regularly but in urgent need of losing weight, for example corporate workers, housewives are likely to gain benefit by exercising in their personal gyms at any given time of the day. If you compare other models within the same price range, you will find out yourself why Cadence G 5.9 is a really lucrative option.