The Best Row Machine For Lats is conveniently sized, powered by strong motors, and equipped with features that deliver valuable workout guidance, fitness monitoring, and entertainment.
As the exercise tool is going to be in your home at all times, it’s a good idea to prioritize machines that you think are versatile enough to meet all of your household members’ fitness needs whilst also being quiet enough to operate without disturbing anyone too much.
Not sure where to start your search?
We’ve rounded up the top 10 Best Row Machine For Lats on the market today, taking into consideration key factors such as price, performance, and special features.
Let’s move to read the full article!
10 Best Row Machine For Lats Reviews
- The pull down fitness machine is good for strength training exercise that designed to develop the latissimus dorsi muscle. It performs the functions of downward rotation and depression of the scapulae combined with adduction and extension of the shoulder joint.
- 4-Position adjustable of the foam rollers to fit your height and lock you in position for high pulley lat work. The rollers will prevent your body from being raised by the resistance attached to the bar.
- 4 positions to adjust the seat height to meet personal requirements.
- High and low pulley stations, which are perfect to work your biceps, forearms, lat, shoulders, traps, and triceps in a safe and efficient manner.
- The machine develops upper body strength while simultaneously strengthening the biceps, latissimus dorsi, and rear deltoids in the pulling motion.
- Constructed with 2″ x 2″ heavy-gauge steel frame with tough powdercoat ﬁnish, Merax Lat Machine delivers rock solid support while featuring a slimline compact design. Especially designed for serious home weight trainer who wants to target upper body muscles.
- A 38.2″ wide-grip lat bar and low bar equipped to blast your back with lat pulldowns, triceps pushdowns, cable curls, upright rows, seated rows and a whole set of other tension moves.
- Quality high & low pulley system with industrial TPU coated steel wire rope promises precise gliding and smooth lat pull operation under the heaviest of loads up to 286 LBS.
- High density cushioned seat pad adjustable in height from 17″ ~ 20″ to increase the range of motion and provide users with customized lat pulldown experience. Adjustable foam rollers to anchor legs for heavy pulldowns.
- Compatible with both standard and Olympic weight plates(not included). Maximum plate loading carriage: 286 LBS. Merax Lat Pulldown Station features non-slip rubber feet for secure stability. Overall dimension: 58.7″ x 38.2″ x 80″(L x W x H) NOTE: This item comes in 2 boxes and may NOT be delivered at the same time. Please check the tracking number or contact the seller if you only receive part of them.
- VERSATILITY: Features both high and low pulley stations for a multitude of exercises including lat pull downs, low rows, bicep curls, triceps presses, and shrugs that target the upper back, shoulders and arms. For use with standard or Olympic plate weights. Plates are NOT included.
- STRENGTH: With nylon-coated aircraft quality cables that have a 2200 pound tensile strength rating and a 400 pound maximum load capacity, XMark has got your back during your most demanding strength training workouts
- STABILITY: 11-gauge steel 2 inch by 3 inch mainframe construction coated in a baked scratch-resistant powder coat finish with bolted-on skid resistant feet
- COMFORT: Extra thick 3 inch sweat and tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl cushion and oversized 4.33 inch vinyl covered thigh pads with chrome end caps
- DESIGN: Constructed using high quality materials with detail in mind for a solid multi-function strength training machine that performs smoothly, has a minimal footprint, and looks as good as it feels to use. Included are a chrome-plated lat pulldown bar and low row bar with texturized rubber hand grips. Also has a flip-up footplate for use with the low row bar.
- Unlock a wide range of exercises with just three cable machine attachments: ideal for rowing workouts, tricep pushdowns, bicep curls, resistance training, pulldowns, and more
- Double D Handle: designed with 360° rotation for easy continuous movement, this V handle cable attachment features knurled grips for sturdy hold and to prevent slipping
- Tricep Rope: heavy-duty nylon braided tricep rope cable attachment with non-slip rubber ends for comfortable grip, standard length 27″
- Exercise Handles: compact and light handles with foam padded grips for extra comfort, large 2″ steel rings to fit over regular and thicker bars
- Universal cable attachments for gym: can be used with various weight lifting equipment, such as cable machine, lat machine or home gym system
- HEAVY DUTY BACK ROW MACHINE- The CB-14 is constructed with 2″ x 2″ 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, and high-density dual-layered padding to last through your most intense back workout! Rubber end caps on each foot of the Row Machine provide additional stability to the frame and prevent damage to your home gym floor.
- INDEPENDENT ARMS- Each arm on this Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine works independently of each other. This gives you the option to work both sides of your back at the same time or in an alternating manner. Either way, this allows you to focus on each side of your back (without one side doing the bulk of the work), so you can strengthen each side of your back muscles including the lat muscles and spinal erectors, as well as your biceps as a secondary target!
- VERSATILE GRIPS- This workout machine includes a stationary grip handle that allows you to target your back muscles like a T Row/T Bar Row Machine, as well as a rotating grip handle! The rotating grip handle allows you to pivot your arm naturally during the row for a more comfortable movement/workout with less strain on your elbows!
- ADJUSTABLE- The seat pad adjusts in 4 positions vertically to find the right height for you during your workout, while the chest pad adjusts in 5 different positions! The seat is tapered for a comfortable and natural position during your row workout. PLATE LOADED- The CB-14 can hold both standard and Olympic sized weights or bumper weight plates. Purchase includes 2 Olympic sleeve adapters, and both Olympic and standard sized spring clips.
- ADDITIONAL- The CB-14 Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine is perfect for athletes of all levels, in any home or garage gym, or light-commercial fitness center! Max weight load of 200 lb per arm (400 lb total max weight load). Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year popper pins. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
- VERSATILE: Use this fitness equipment to perform lat pulldowns, tricep press downs, seated rows, and upright rows”
- SOLID: Built to last with heavy gauge steel construction. This lat pulldown machine is ideal for targeting upper-body muscles
- SAFETY: This exercise system features dual position 8″ foam rollers to hold you securely and patented nylon bushings for smooth lifting
- RESISTANCE: Build resistance during your workout with added weight supported up to 250-pound. Plates sold separately. Lat and Low Row Bar included
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 48 x 25 x 80 (L x W x H) assembled, weighs 69 pounds
- 1.Premium Quality: Cable machine handle attachment is constructed with high-strength, solid stainless steel with polished chrome coating, features a rotating and swiveling center for more fluid motion, the carabiner is included.
- 2.Design: V shape bar can be extremely beneficial in building upper body strength especially in strengthening the muscles of the shoulder, latissimus dorsi, biceps, and infraspinatus. The black one is more stylish.
- 3. Function: The cable machine handle attachment with a knurling textured surface can increase the firm and firm grip of your hands during exercise; give you a perfect and comfortable fit to your palms when exercising, And it’s not like a rubber grip that will age and peel over time.
- 4.Application: Cable machine handle attachment can effectively burn calories and increase muscle mass. Sports bring healthy living and respect the trend of fashion sports.
- 5.100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our products, we will help you solve that as soon as we can.
- COMPATIBILITY- Attach it to the PAPABABE Powerzone series of power cages and power racks Only PAPABABE Power Rack PAB-22 and PAB-24. Power Cage, Olympic bar, weight plates, and bench are not included.
- ADJUSTABLE- Includes 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch. Includes one 40” bar and one 14” low row bar attachment.
- DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Easy glide with two 1” chrome round tube guide rails for smooth operation. Creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates.
- PREMIUM QUALITY- High-strength, nylon-coated cables and pulley ensure long-term high-performance usage. The recommended capacity is 500lbs. Nylon coated aircraft quality cables were tested 1000-Pound.
- DIMENSIONS- 28.3 L x 25.6 W x 82 H inches. Product weight: 34 Pounds (Lat Pull-Down Attachment only). Use as a counterweight with any sized weight plate for just the right type of strength workout.
- Strength Exercise: The pull down fitness machine is designed to exercise your upper body muscles. With the lat bar and low T bar, you can do lat pulldowns, triceps pushdowns, cable curls, upright rows, seated rows and a whole set of other strength training workout.
- Adjustable Seat & Knee support: The foam rollers can be adjusted to 8 positions, fitting your height and lock you in position for high pulley lat work. The roller will prevent your body from being raised by the resistance attached to the rod.5-positions adjustment seat will meet the requirements of people with different heights,increase the range of motion and offer users customized lat pulldown experience.
- Quality Pulley System: With PVC coated steel wire rope promises sturdy gliding and smooth lat pull operation. You can change the length of the cable with 4 adjustable moving pulley.
- Plates Storage: The cable machine equipped with 2 plate holders which can accommodates 1” and 2” plates,can greatly save your space.
- Overall Dimension: 34.5″ W x 78.8″ D x 84.7″ H. The max weight capacity of plate carriages and seat is 400lbs. If there are any problems during your using, please feel free to contact us, the RitFit lat pulldown machine covers 1 year warranty.
- All-in-one Cable Machine – When it comes to strength and functional training, Merax cable crossover machine offers versatile training options than you can think of, featuring a LAT pulldown bar, a low row bar, 2 single strap handles and a pull up station.
- Double Bar Track – Dual pulley system with strengthened nylon delivers consistent smooth movement and are up to the task of repeated high-intensity use. 17 adjustable positions allow this cable station to meet the needs of all users, whether you’re looking for full-body strength workouts, exercises targeting specific muscle groups, or functional mobility. Varying workouts is possible through the pivoting pulley brace and adjustable straps.
- LAT Pulldown & Low Row Machine – A super duty oversized 38.2” lat pull/ 20” low row apparatus with unbreakable 300 weight stack. Compatible with standard 1” plates or 2” Olympic weight plates. The integrated weight plates storage peg let you store your plates easily for a tidy gym that fits any room.
- Multi-Grip Pull-up Bar – The textured steel bar features multiple grip positions in multiple angles, allowing you to grip it in the wide, parallel or narrow positions to target different upper body muscle groups. The angled pull up bar design protects your wrists while doing wide grip.
- The multifunctional gym machine takes up less space than separate pieces of equipment while providing enough tools and resistance to build muscle and strength whether you’re a beginner or an expert. Measuring 56.7”W x 83.5”D x 81”H in size.
Here is a short frequently asked question section with appropriate answer. Hope this part can help you to buy the Best Row Machine For Lats.
So, let’s move into the FAQ section to read!
WHAT IS THE Best Row Machine For Lats?
Our favorite overall Best Row Machine For Lats is the first one on our list. This exercise tool is powerful, fun to use with all features, and priced right. Read our full review to see everything this exercise tool has to offer!
HOW DO YOU PICK A Best Row Machine For Lats?
There are many things to consider when purchasing a perfect exercise tool, such as your budget, your fitness goals, and how much space you have in your home. Some key features to look for when shopping for an exercise tools are workout programs, speed settings, incline/decline settings, belt size, and folding options.
I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT. WILL A EXERCISE TOOL BE TOO LOUD?
Noise levels will vary by exercise tool, but in general, these tools are not too loud. You can certainly have a exercise tool in an apartment without bothering your neighbors. If noise and vibration are a concern, you can place a shock-absorption mat underneath your gym tool to prevent vibration and sound from traveling.
All the best!